Any newlywed couple will want these Wedding Photo Ideas as part of their wedding photo album, but we feel these poses are especially important to vintage bride and groom. This list describes classic poses that will also appear in your parent’s wedding albums, making these snapshots all the more important in keeping tradition alive. Just think of how very special it will be to have the same pose of three or more generations pasted into your scrapbook.
- The Bride at the vanity mirror; perhaps Mother arranging her veil at the last-minute.
- Bride arriving at the ceremony, getting out of the car. An opportunity to feature a classic car of your chosen decade.
- The Bride escorted by her father, with her attendants at the start of the processional.
- Newlyweds turned toward the gathering announced as man and wife for the first time (recessional).
- The receiving line of guests, Bride and Groom at the end.
- Cutting the cake.
- Feeding each other the cake. Please ladies and gentlemen, resist the funniest home videos moment here.
- First dance as husband and wife.
- Tossing the bouquet. Think Elizabeth Taylor in Father of the Bride.
- Leaving the reception, running through the shower of rice.
- Bride waving goodbye as the groom pulls the car away, leaving the reception.
We would like to offer one more suggestion to this great classic list. Feature one of these snapshots on a “Thank You Card With Photo” . Such a nice way to say thank you for attending and a memorable keepsake for your guests. Be sure to include a personalized heartfelt note. Our Thank You Card With Photo series compliments our Vintage Wedding Invitation Collection. Choose from our decades of vintage wedding styles, and create a wedding that will live in your memories forever.